Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Do you Swap-Bot?

Found this fun website! The site is a fun way to receive snail mail. I've participated in a few swaps and loved opening my mail box and finding an envelop  or two from countries all around the world. Most of my letters and small parcels have included a small personal letter that made it that much more special.  Below is only a few of the things I've received during my participation in sticker swap, profile swap and a tooth making swap.  They also have a fun and informative blog with weekly links to creative downloads and crafty making finds on the net. I say, if you love to get mail the old way, then go for it ! http://blog.swap-bot.com/
                                                                                     
                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds like something right up my proverbial alley! Now... do I have the TIME and MONEY to participate? I'm still hounding my hubby to get me some postage stamps! LOL- but I will definitely check it out. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, great site!, i'm heading over to check it out!

    found you through the etsy forums, hello!!

    katie

    ReplyDelete