Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy surprize...it's a Cuttlebug!

I got a most unexpected surprize by my good friend today. My friend and I went out to wally mart(Wal-Mart) to look around and see if they had any  freezer paper(which I hear is excellent for making stencils) but unfortunately we couldn't find any.

So next thing was to check out the craft section to compare prices from where I usually buy my supplies (Fabricland). I checked out the circle cutters and none were for cutting on fabric.
After about half  an hour I spotted the cute cuddlebug, I mean cuttlebug. I keep calling it cuddlebug for some reason, maybe I should cuddle with him in my bed. :)
My good friend who was with me generously offered to buy it for me. How kind.
I had a good day as now I can finally get perfect felt circles for my creations instead of a wonky mess by hand.

Here is the Cuttlebug in all its green glory. He looks pretty cute for a die-cutter, I wish they had made a cute face in the front, would be twice as cute then.
These are the inserts you receive, you get four inserts, A is the spacer, B which you receive two of are the cutting pad, and C is the thin die adapter.

This photo shows the machine with the side panel opened, once you pull both panels down at the same time it creates a suction underneath to adhere it to your table or whatever surface you place it on.
Since the Cuttlebug does not come with any dies, I will post results of its cutting ability after I purchase some dies.  I can't wait. See you soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment