Sunday, September 20, 2009

Designer Toy Love

I'm not big on owning Designer Toys but a few are loved by me. The two that come to mind right away are Tokidoki and Tim Biskup.  Tokidoki is Italian made and inspired by cute Japanese culture.  I had originally thought they were a Japanese brand until I looked it up online. Nonetheless, I love the brand as I have a fondness for cutesy things.

I'd love to own these by Tokidoki.


The  other designer toy I love is Made by Tim Biskup. I  want to have his Helper toy  to display in my home. I actually have plans to make a living size Helper made out of paper- mache to display in my living room. It will be so awesome. I will certainly post the results in my blog, so stay tuned...but note it will be in the late future as I'm booked with my upcoming shop on Etsy.

Here are is the Helper by Tim Biskup. Isn't he neat?



5 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I have one of the Tokidoki toys, and it is super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- I've never heard of either of these... fantastic! I'm a follower of your blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tess and Aloquin, thanks for your comments.

    Which one do you have Tessa? I just got a mini sized one, but it is one of the dogs and not a cat. Will post it later.

    Aloquin, thank you, I love discovering new artists from other people I'm glad you like them too. I also tried to follow you, but I don't see where the follow your blog button is.

    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just figured it out, I'm following you now.. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh cool stuff :D i love what u post on your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete