Today I received my most awesome parcel from Australia. My friend bought me this Zombie Rabbit for my birthday last month. I have also placed an order for a custom plush for myself for my birthday from the same artist and can't wait for that one to be made and shipped over too. The artist is Cat Rabbit Plush she has a shop on Etsy, she is my most favourtie plush artist of all time! I hope you take a minute and check out her shop, take a look at her sold pages where you can see the most amazing plush out there! http://www.etsy.com/shop/catrabbitplush


Aw it's cute... Even for a zombie!
ReplyDeleteThat is to cute,,happy birthday,,,
ReplyDeletevery cute, just off to check out the shop
ReplyDeleteCute, but a little scary, too!
ReplyDeleteTotally awesome.
ReplyDeleteOh wow. That is so cute!! :)
ReplyDeletecuuute ^^
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments and birthday wishes, she really does make cute things! I'm glad you all like him as much as I do! :O)
ReplyDelete